WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH STARDUST MEMORIALS?Stardust Memorials is an online cremation urn store dedicated to helping people find the right cremation urn or memorial product to hold the ashes of a loved one. We offer cremation urns and cremation jewelry that are beautiful, made with care, popular with today’s families, and have options to make them personal.
We have a strong team of dedicated staff members with years of experience. We have a mission-centered and values-first approach to everything that we do. We support and care about each other on both a personal and a professional level. We strive to have fun at work, too.
We were selected as one of Michigan's 50 Companies to Watch in 2015 and were included in the Inc. 500 in 2016 as one of America's fastest-growing companies.
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Part-Time)What we are looking for:
We’re ready to hire someone to assist us in picking, packing, and shipping orders. An additional opportunity exists in assisting in the area of customer service. Order accuracy and completeness are incredibly important to us, and so we're after a new colleague who can really focus and manage detail well.
The position will be around 22 hours per week, spread over three weekday shifts (9AM to about 3PM most days), along with one four-hour shift over the weekend. Some schedule flexibility. This could be a particularly welcome schedule for a working parent.
1. Picking inventory in our warehouse, carefully packing orders accurately and completely, and shipping orders using our order processing software.
2. Assisting our operations supervisor as requested in other tasks related to order processing, and keeping our packing stations clean, stocked, and organized.
What You Need To Succeed:
Candidates should have great attention to detail, and the ability to work as part of a team under some pressure to hit deadlines. It's important that you're comfortable with technology. This is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The work is somewhat physical, so the ability to stay moving and engaged, with busy hands for most of your shift, will be critical. We laugh a great deal at work, too. It's a fun place to be.
MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY What We’ll Give You:
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives and to advance a company in a competitive marketplace. This isn’t about doing busy work. You’ll have a noticeable impact -- contributing directly to operational success and expansion.
- Some flexibility in your work schedule including opportunities to work outside of the office. We don’t want you to miss your kid’s track meets. But we also want you to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- A job that you will love, where people who will support and care about you are surrounding everything that you do. This is the sort of job that will make all of your friends green with envy.
- A competitive wage and access to our benefits package which includes the opportunity to earn regular success-sharing bonuses, professional development opportunities, and more!
It's easy. Just send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send it today -- we're looking for someone to start ASAP.
The Bottom Line:
We’re an award-winning company that is committed to growth and innovation in everything we do. We hire people who share our vision and values and want to spend their professional life making a difference. This is a work environment that people love, and you’ll find that we have great leadership, and we will make available all of the help you could ever need. We want you to be successful here.
Don’t bother applying if you’re a job-hopper, or you’re just testing out the waters. We want people ready to get their hands dirty from day one.
Stardust Memorials is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by federal, state or local law.