The Eternity II Pendant and Necklace for Ashes is a piece of cremation jewelry featuring a small opening at the bottom which can be used to hold cremation ashes.
- A Pinch
- .9" L x .9" W
- Engraving Options
- Sterling Silver
- Screw in Bottom
- 1 Ounce
Made of sterling silver, this pendant features a small, discreet opening at the bottom to insert cremation ashes, a lock of hair, or another meaningful item. Each pendant comes with a sterling silver chain, 18 inches in length with a spring-ring clasp. The screw must be sealed properly using the adhesive that is provided before it can be worn. The adhesive instructions should be followed very carefully. We do not recommend wearing this piece while showering, swimming, exercising, or sleeping as this can increase exposure to moisture which can expedite the tarnishing process and degrade the adhesive that keeps ashes secure inside the pendant.
18" Sterling silver chain
Pendant Filling and Sealing Kit with instructions, funnel, and sealant.
- Same Day Engraving
- Make it Personal
Engraving is not available for this cremation jewelry pendant.
Shipping within Continental U.S.
Ground Shipping: Free!
Second Business Day: $35
Next Business Day: $45
Important Shipping Notes
- Orders placed by 2 PM EST Monday to Friday are engraved and shipped the same day.
- Orders are shipped from Michigan, USA.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or U.S. national holidays.
- Deliveries are Monday through Friday for all ship methods. No weekend or holiday deliveries.
Shipping to Hawaii & Alaska
Flat Rate: $45
- Rates are determined by delivery address and are displayed at checkout.
- Rates do not include applicable duties and taxes imposed by your country.
- All product prices and shipping rates are in U.S. dollars.