A hand-thrown ceramic urn for ashes, the Honey Raku Cremation Urn has green glazes and metallic accents especially copper.
- Fired Clay
- 202 Cubic Inches
- 11" High x 7" Diameter
- Engraving Options
- Urn Pendant
- Top Lid (Not Threaded)
- Adult Size Urn
- 4.125 Lbs.
The artistic process for creating raku urns involves removing each individual pottery item from the kiln while the glaze is still hot and molten, then placing it in an airtight container with straw or leaves that then burst into flame. This entire process transforms the glaze surface into a distinctive, one-of-a-kind pattern and color combination.
The Honey Raku Ceramic Cremation Urn is a cylindrical urn with fitted top lid in a mixture of earthy glazes and metallic colors with a high sheen effect. This raku cremation urn is an example of outstanding ceramic artistry hand-thrown by an American master potter and individually glazed. Given its handcrafted nature, the urn you receive can vary in shape, dimensions (by a few inches), and glaze effects from the image shown. Made in the USA.
- Same Day Engraving
- Make it Personal
This cremation urn can be personalized with an engraved pendant of your choice which hangs around the neck of the urn with a satin ribbon. Up to three lines of text (23 characters or less per line) can be engraved onto the pendant.
Shipping within Continental U.S.
Ground Shipping: Free!
Second Business Day: $35
Next Business Day: $45
Important Shipping Notes
- Orders placed by 2 PM EST Monday to Friday are engraved and shipped the same day.
- Orders are shipped from Michigan, USA.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or U.S. national holidays.
- Deliveries are Monday through Friday for all ship methods. No weekend or holiday deliveries.
Shipping to Hawaii & Alaska
Flat Rate: $45
- Rates are determined by delivery address and are displayed at checkout.
- Rates do not include applicable duties and taxes imposed by your country.
- All product prices and shipping rates are in U.S. dollars.