With vibrant color, Ruby Classic Cultured Marble Urn for Ashes by MacKenzie Vault is a memorial urn in shades of ruby, pink and white.
- 210 Cubic Inches
- 9.75" L x 6.75" W x 6.5" H
- Engraving Options
- Direct Engraving
- Cultured Marble (Stone & Resin)
- Threaded Screw on Bottom
- Adult Size Urn
- 15 Lbs.
This urn is very appropriate to keep at home or in a niche. It is often chosen as a ground burial vault due to its high durability. This urn meets the requirements of most cemeteries for use in ground burial with no need for a separate urn vault.
This Ruby Classic Cultured Marble Urn for Ashes is a rectangular urn with a marbled finish. Given the variations in cultured onyx material, the urn may differ in appearance from the image displayed. This urn is USA-made by MacKenzie Vault, the industry's most trusted name, to precise standards and is comprised of stone, resin and color.
For those who may need to travel with an urn, you can select this urn with confidence as it can be x-rayed and meets TSA guidelines for air travel.
See our complete selection of Marble Urns for Ashes
- Same Day Engraving
- Make it Personal
You can add text & artwork with a contrasting fill color in black, gold or white. The front of the urn can be engraved with up to four lines of text & artwork, and the top of the urn can have up to three lines of text. Each line offers 30 characters.
Shipping within Continental U.S.
Ground Shipping: Free!
Second Business Day: $35
Next Business Day: $45
Important Shipping Notes
- Orders placed by 2 PM EST Monday to Friday are engraved and shipped the same day.
- Orders are shipped from Michigan, USA.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or U.S. national holidays.
- Deliveries are Monday through Friday for all ship methods. No weekend or holiday deliveries.
Shipping to Hawaii & Alaska
Flat Rate: $45
- Rates are determined by delivery address and are displayed at checkout.
- Rates do not include applicable duties and taxes imposed by your country.
- All product prices and shipping rates are in U.S. dollars.