A mini urn for ashes, Classic Engraved Butterfly Keepsake Urn has a slate background accented with a single pewter butterfly.
- 2.5 Cubic Inches
- 3" H x 1.75" D
- Engraving Options
- Threaded Lid
- Keepsake Size Urn
- .3 Lbs.
The Classic Engraved Butterfly Keepsake Urn is a miniature urn with a slate gray background accented with lighter pewter etched butterfly design. This urn has a silver butterfly engraved on the front and is a classic keepsake cremation urn. Classic Engraved Butterfly Keepsake Urn is a cylindrical metal urn for ashes that opens at the top with threaded lid. Butterflies have wonderful symbolism for lovers of nature and gardeners as well as those who see its meaning of rebirth, growth, and beauty.
Keepsake urns can be used for various reasons. Many people use keepsake urns to share a loved one's ashes among several family members. Others use a keepsake urn to keep a small portion of ashes after the majority of the ashes have been scattered, buried, or placed in a columbarium. Some people choose to scatter or keep a small amount in a different place than where the primary urn is displayed.
This is a small size cremation urn that holds 2.5 cubic inches of ashes, which is equal to approximately 2.5 tablespoons.
A free velvet storage pouch is included with this keepsake cremation urn.
- Same Day Engraving
- Make it Personal
Engraving is not available for this cremation urn.
Shipping within Continental U.S.
Ground Shipping: Free!
Second Business Day: $35
Next Business Day: $45
Important Shipping Notes
- Orders placed by 2 PM EST Monday to Friday are engraved and shipped the same day.
- Orders are shipped from Michigan, USA.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or U.S. national holidays.
- Deliveries are Monday through Friday for all ship methods. No weekend or holiday deliveries.
Shipping to Hawaii & Alaska
Flat Rate: $45
- Rates are determined by delivery address and are displayed at checkout.
- Rates do not include applicable duties and taxes imposed by your country.
- All product prices and shipping rates are in U.S. dollars.