A natural choice, the Carpel Himalayan Rock Salt Extra Small Biodegradable Urn is suitable for dispersal of a small amount of ashes at sea or in the ground.
- 15 Cubic Inches
- 5.25" H x 4" D
- Engraving Options
- Rock Salt
- Top Lid (Not Threaded)
- Extra Small Size Urn
- 2.5 Lbs.
Crafted from a solid block of salt, Carpel Himalayan Rock Salt Extra Small Biodegradable Urn is a popular choice for ocean burial as it releases the remains of a loved one to the sea in an eco-friendly way. The salt of which this urn is comprised is estimated to be 250 million years old. The Carpel Himalayan Rock Salt Biodegradable Urn also can be used for ground burial in soil. The urn will biodegrade within three months. This eco-friendly cremation urn has the capacity to hold up to 15 cubic inches of ashes (approximately 1 cup) and is most often used for a portion of an adult's ashes.
Given its construction from all natural materials, the urn may vary slightly in size, shape, and appearance from the image displayed. The lid of this extra small salt urn is not threaded -- it sits on top but can be secured with eco-friendly adhesive if desired.
- Same Day Engraving
- Make it Personal
Engraving is not available on this cremation urn.
Shipping within Continental U.S.
Ground Shipping: Free!
Second Business Day: $35
Next Business Day: $45
Important Shipping Notes
- Orders placed by 2 PM EST Monday to Friday are engraved and shipped the same day.
- Orders are shipped from Michigan, USA.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or U.S. national holidays.
- Deliveries are Monday through Friday for all ship methods. No weekend or holiday deliveries.
Shipping to Hawaii & Alaska
Flat Rate: $45
- Rates are determined by delivery address and are displayed at checkout.
- Rates do not include applicable duties and taxes imposed by your country.
- All product prices and shipping rates are in U.S. dollars.