A warm-toned natural urn, the Carpel Himalayan Rock Salt Biodegradable Urn is suitable for water and earth burials.
- 220 Cubic Inches
- 10.5" H x 8" D
- Engraving Options
- Rock Salt
- Top Lid (Not Threaded)
- Adult Size Urn
- 15.45 Lbs.
Crafted from a solid block of salt, Carpel Himalayan Rock Salt Biodegradable Urn is a popular choice for ocean burial as it returns the remains of a loved one to the sea in an eco-friendly manner. This urn is comprised of salt estimated to be 250 million years old. The Carpel Himalayan Rock Salt Biodegradable Urn is also suitable for ground burial in soil: the urn will biodegrade within approximately three months. Considered large to extra-large in size, this salt urn can hold the ashes of a person who weighed 220 pounds or less prior to cremation.
Given its construction from all natural materials, the urn may vary slightly in size, shape, and appearance from the image displayed. The lid of this urn is not threaded ~ it sits on top but can be affixed with biodegradable adhesive if desired.
- Same Day Engraving
- Make it Personal
Engraving is not available on this cremation urn.
Shipping within Continental U.S.
Ground Shipping: Free!
Second Business Day: $35
Next Business Day: $45
Important Shipping Notes
- Orders placed by 2 PM EST Monday to Friday are engraved and shipped the same day.
- Orders are shipped from Michigan, USA.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or U.S. national holidays.
- Deliveries are Monday through Friday for all ship methods. No weekend or holiday deliveries.
Shipping to Hawaii & Alaska
Flat Rate: $45
- Rates are determined by delivery address and are displayed at checkout.
- Rates do not include applicable duties and taxes imposed by your country.
- All product prices and shipping rates are in U.S. dollars.