The Himalayan Rock Salt Biodegradable Urn for ashes is made of a completely natural material, salt, that is quite sturdy and substantial until placed in water where it will dissolve within a few hours.
- 202 Cubic Inches
- 9.5" High x 8" Diameter
- Engraving Options
- Natural Salt
- Top Lid (Not Threaded)
- Adult Size Urn
- 15 Lbs.
Handcrafted from a solid block of salt, Himalayan Rock Salt Biodegradable Urn is a popular choice for ocean burial as it returns the remains of a loved one along with primeval salt back to the elements of our earth. The salt of which this urn is comprised is estimated to be 250 million years old. The Himalayan Rock Salt Biodegradable Urn can also be used for ground burial in soil, the urn will biodegrade within three months.
Given its handcrafted nature, the urn may vary slightly in size, shape, and appearance from the image displayed. A water-soluble bag is included: cremated remains are placed into the bag, then into the Himalayan Rock Salt Biodegradable Urn.
- Same Day Engraving
- Make it Personal
Engraving is not available for this cremation urn.
Shipping within Continental U.S.
Ground Shipping: Free!
Second Business Day: $35
Next Business Day: $45
Important Shipping Notes
- Orders placed by 2 PM EST Monday to Friday are engraved and shipped the same day.
- Orders are shipped from Michigan, USA.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or U.S. national holidays.
- Deliveries are Monday through Friday for all ship methods. No weekend or holiday deliveries.
Shipping to Hawaii & Alaska
Flat Rate: $45
- Rates are determined by delivery address and are displayed at checkout.
- Rates do not include applicable duties and taxes imposed by your country.
- All product prices and shipping rates are in U.S. dollars.